Curried Tuna and Apple Pita
Ready in: 15 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
- 3 oz. canned tuna, drained
- ¼ cup chopped, unpeeled apple
- 2 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ Tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- sea salt, to taste
- ½ large whole-wheat pita
- ½ cup shredded lettuce leaves
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tuna, apple chunks, yogurt, curry powder, mustard, peanuts and sea salt.
- Line the pita with lettuce and spoon in the tuna salad. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 271, Total Fats: 5 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 26 mg, Sodium: 531 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 5 g, Sugars: 7 g, Protein: 30 g, Iron: 3 mg