The Moscow InterContinental Hotel will host on April 27th Russian Games Week 2021 Conference. The event is organized by the Smile-Expo.
The event aims to solidify the gambling community in Russia and bring together outstanding experts from different areas of the gambling business to discuss the current prospects for market development.
The specialists will focus on aspects of legal regulation in the area of gambling, online marketing tools and customer acquisition opportunities.
Presentation of the first six speakers for Russian Gaming Week 2021
• Roman Bout is the managing director and founder of Quints – software development company for affiliate marketing. He has worked in online gambling for over 10 years. The speaker previously held senior positions at Parimatch and MSL. He is also a co-founder of the SupportLAB outsourcing service.
Roman will give a presentation at the event "Simple money (not): Relationships between players and bookmakers. ”
• Sergey Voronkevich – Certified Data Protection Management Advisor, Co-Founder and Director of DPO LLC. Part of the International Association of Privacy Professionals. Since 2017 he has been leading GDPR Data Privacy Professional – the only training course on GDPR in the Russian-speaking area.
In his lecture he will address the topic "Redirecting gambling streams from Southeast Asia to Russia (online and offline). ”
• • Mariya Lepshikova – Legal advisor, expert in legal support for gambling and lottery business. The owner of Pravovaya Liniya LLC – company that supports the gambling business. The speaker helps new gambling projects to develop a development strategy in accordance with legal norms.
During the conference, Mariyawill will speak on the subject of "Reform of the system of regulation and control of gambling activities. ”
• • Paruyr Shahbazyan – the founder of the Bookmakersrating.ru portal. The resource's audience is 350,000 people, and it is visited approximately 1.2 million times every month. In the past, Paruyr was a professional betting player. Now he is engaged in the development of bookmakers' ratings, including in foreign non-Russian-speaking markets. He also founded the international RB Award.
His talk will focus on the regulatory guillotine.
• • Dmitriy Shevtsov is the founder of Semantist.ru – a company that uses semantics to help increase business profits. In more than four years of working to promote website traffic, the expert and his team have successfully implemented more than 200 projects. Her clients include Forbes.ru, Reebok.ru, Pegas Touristik, Afisha, Delo Vkusa and others.
At the event, Dmitry will discuss the topic “Free traffic and regular audience in mass media for gambling and betting challenges. ”
• • Marina Lysikova – Specialist in the field of management of games of chance, General Manager of LLC CONSULT. She has been Finance Director at Fonbet for 18 years and has worked as Deputy Director General for Economics at 23BET.RU LLC. Member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Sweepstakes.
Marina's speech is on the subject of "Splitting the betting and carrying licenses. ”
The full list of speakers can be found on the official website.
Russian Games Week 2021 is organized by Smile-Expo – a company that has been successfully organizing business events in the field of innovation for 15 years.
Program and registration: rgweek.com